Well-Positioned Business Park Off Junction 21, M507 Dec 2013
If you are seeking a well-positioned business park off junction 21, M5 then it’s well worth looking at the list of local amenities and transport links that make Weston Gateway Business Park (WGBP) an attractive location for South West businesses.
Choosing the correct location for a new business park is critical to ensuring happy owners and tenants as well as a happy workforce. Enabling developers Dowlas UK Ltd have established WGBP with this in mind. The list below outlines why it’s such a great location:
– Easy links to Junction 21, M5 – WGBP is within half a mile of the junction.
– The Weston Package local £15m investment scheme of transport improvements to benefit car and motorcycle drivers, bus passengers, cyclists and pedestrians in Weston-super-Mare and Worle includes improvements to Junction 21, M5. The works are due for completionby the end of 2013.
– WGBP is situated next to Worle Parkway railway station which has recently seen improvements to its public transport link with the development of a new Park and Ride, again park of The Weston Package.
– Site roads, utilities and infrastructure are in place on site at WGBP.
– A new Hungrey Horse Pub located on WGBP is due to open in February 2014
– Summer Lane Retail Park, Locking Castle is a 10 minute walk from WGBP and includes a Morrison supermarket, filling station, boots, costa coffer, sub-way and a nursery.
A business park off junction 21, M5 is ideally suited to organisations that need quick and easy access to the UK motorway network with easy routes to the North, South and London. Furthermore with the train station in close proximity it is possible to attract staff from not only local area but also from the likes of Bristol and Taunton.
WGBP has a capacity of 118,000 square foot of commercial property with outline planning permission for a variety of office, leisure and light industrial units. Dowlas are a local business striving to use local construction companies to deliver bespoke commercial properties to their client’s specification.
Contact us for more information on the opportunities available at Weston Gateway Business Park.